06 August 2010

Five Things Friday

  1. I FINALLY got to see my BFF from Vegas who moved down to Wichita Falls. And she's pregnant (with baby #3 and due in October) and her house is fabulous and I missed her so much.
  2. Stuart's in Centerville, TX {right at this moment to be exact} interviewing for a job there. The population of Centerville is 903; so while we would be thankful for a job, it would still be quite a culture shock to downsize that much.
  3. We are officially in "get this house fixed and on the market" mode. Lord help us all!
  4. My sister's scheduled for her c-section on August 16. Can.Not.Wait.
  5. Stuart is DONE with school FOREVER. {so incredibly happy}

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay for you all!!!! I thing I hated about selling was doing all the work to fix it up and then leave it. It's like, why didn't we do that when we lived here so we could have enjoyed it. Good luck.!

Jennifer W said...

Oh I am crossing my fingers all this job/move stuff works out well for you! Stressful but exciting times!