24 February 2010
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 7:41 AM
23 February 2010
Please keep the Holbrook family in your prayers. Wes passed away this morning.
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 10:44 AM
20 February 2010
19 February 2010
- Folding and putting away laundry*
- Walmart run (in which all but one things was retrieved from that list)**
- Mailed FIL's birthday card
- Built my 1st Lego creation with Tyson***
- Cleaned out the toy bin (yay!)****
- Sent a message to a friend that I haven't talked to in awhile
- Applied ALL my eyes drops at their CORRECT times*****
- Took the trash ALL THE WAY to the DUMPSTER******
- Let the boys do some much needed damage outside*******
- Took the nail polish off my toe nails********
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 7:59 AM
18 February 2010
17 February 2010
Ahh, I will not miss you.
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 7:44 AM
16 February 2010
15 February 2010
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 11:08 AM
12 February 2010
A day that will be added to the best days of my life
- Wedding Day
- Tyson's Birth Day
- Tucker's Birth Day
- Eye Surgery Day
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 8:40 AM
10 February 2010
- we had a staff meeting this morning and i was just pleased as punch to get up at 6 am in order to make it there on time. anything that requires you to get up BEFORE your children is just wrong. very wrong.
- yes, the bathroom situation is driving me bonkers.
- no, stuart doesn't really care how i feel about the situation.
- we had our realtor come by yesterday to give us some advice about where to spend our money so that we can actually makes some money off of the sale of our house.
- oh yeah, we're going to be selling our house sometime late spring/early summer since stu graduates in july.
- and yes, the thought of selling our house and doing all the things that we need to do in order to make it presentable and sell able and the notion that people are going to be judging me by the way i decorate and clean and the idea of packing and moving yet again and all the money that goes along with moving is making my anxiety kick into massive overdrive.
- if you haven't noticed by now, i am anxious about EVERYTHING.
- legos are taking over my house.
- i really wish we hadn't killed our grass this summer by emptying out our pool so that we would now have dormant grass and thus the dogs wouldn't frolic in the mud/lake that is known as our backyard and then traipse their lovely paws all thru our house.
- i'm getting a little nervous about my eye surgery on FRIDAY.
- have i mentioned that i'm having lasik?
- two more days of wearing glasses :)
- i had grand plans of sending valentine's to everyone from the boys but my plans never materialized and i'm ok with that.
- i did however pick up a card for my hubby
- and i also got him a card from the boys
- i did get tucker's thank you cards in the mail, woo hoo!
- since my sister found out that she was with child, i kinda got the baby itch.
- but NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT
- i'm loving all the boy stuff at this site
- i kinda like not capitalizing anything
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 9:45 AM
09 February 2010
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 5:23 PM
08 February 2010
And this is his BIG sister, also known as KK
We are beyond delighted and excited for my sister and her family.
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 10:17 AM
07 February 2010
Please be in prayer for Luke and his family. Luke was scheduled for surgery tomorrow but that may be postponed because Luke isn't feeling/doing so hot right now.
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 8:29 AM
05 February 2010
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 2:37 PM
04 February 2010
Tyson: Mommy is Santa going to bring me presents for my birthday tomorrow?
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 7:43 AM
03 February 2010
02 February 2010
- He wakes with a start saying, "Happy Birthday Mommy!"
- He goes with mommy and his older brother to Walmart so that mommy can get wrapping paper and the last of the ingredients for birthday fun.
- He picks out a balloon. (Woody and Buzz)
- He helps mommy make a ridiculous amount of baked goods.
- He falls off his chair while playing with his brother and almost knocks himself out (again), leaving behinde a gigantic goose egg on the back of his head.
- He gets lots of fun presents.
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 7:31 AM