29 June 2012
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 3:35 PM
23 June 2012
...and had a B L A S T.
Seriously y'all. It was bananas.
The boys thought we were parents of the year. They kept asking if we could move to Schlitterbahn. It was seriously one of the best times we have had.
But I didn't take a single picture.
I know. I know.
But with the whole water thing and being separated during the rides, it just didn't happen.
I did however make a list.
You knew this was coming right?!
- Someone please tell me why boys wear their underwear under the swim trunks. What purpose do the underwear serve UNDER the trunks? That get wet?
- I know that I am not a thin person. With that being said, I know what I should and should try to pour my body into. Smaller suit DOES NOT equal smaller looking body.
- Little girls should not wear little, triangle top bikinis. (this is just a personal preference)
- If you are wearing a bikini and you are a larger person, throwing a white, holy cover-up on does not help the image that is now burned into my eyes from seeing your non-bikini-ready body.
- It's called S U N S C R E E N.
- I'm sorry 13 year old girl, no amount of stuffing is going to make your boobs fill out that top.
- And no, the 17+ year old boys are not looking at you. Promise.
- Water socks. Ugly as all get out but oh so worth it.
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 10:42 PM
18 June 2012
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 1:01 PM
17 June 2012
15 June 2012
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 12:04 PM
13 June 2012
10 June 2012
Y'all, I'm having a Milk Dud attack. I am so not kidding. I can not get enough of them. It's just so hard to pass up the $.98 bin and not get a box of caramel goodness. And the best part? The boys can't eat them because they are too chewy and cause cavities. Oh yes, we so go there with the boys. It's called: PARENTING.
This past week the boys started swim team. Yup. They have no clue what swim team means but so far they are having fun seeing some friends and getting wet.
Sunday night marked a first for Tucker-he lost his first tooth! And yes, Stu did pull it out with pliers. And no, it did not hurt. He was screaming from the site of the blood. But he quickly recovered so that he could face time his Mimi and Peepaw and Aunt George and Uncle Shane.
And I bought a new product. So far, so good.
Alright, back to my milk duds.
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 8:08 PM
06 June 2012
Tucker: Mommy, will you marry daddy?
Me: Baby, mommy already married daddy.
Tucker: Well can you marry him again?
Me: We're already married. Why do I need to marry daddy again?
Tucker: Because you can get married and have a teeny, tiny baby.
Stuart: Sorry bubba.
Tucker: But I want a baby so I can babysit and it won't be too hard.
Me: Tucker, do you want a baby brother or baby sister?
Stu: Why are you continuing this madness?
Tucker: A baby sister. Because they're just so sweet.
*this is not an announcement, Tucker just REALLY wants to have a baby*
Somehow written by --> Me and My Boys at 11:05 AM