...and had a B L A S T.
Seriously y'all. It was bananas.
The boys thought we were parents of the year. They kept asking if we could move to Schlitterbahn. It was seriously one of the best times we have had.
But I didn't take a single picture.
I know. I know.
But with the whole water thing and being separated during the rides, it just didn't happen.
I did however make a list.
You knew this was coming right?!
- Someone please tell me why boys wear their underwear under the swim trunks. What purpose do the underwear serve UNDER the trunks? That get wet?
- I know that I am not a thin person. With that being said, I know what I should and should try to pour my body into. Smaller suit DOES NOT equal smaller looking body.
- Little girls should not wear little, triangle top bikinis. (this is just a personal preference)
- If you are wearing a bikini and you are a larger person, throwing a white, holy cover-up on does not help the image that is now burned into my eyes from seeing your non-bikini-ready body.
- It's called S U N S C R E E N.
- I'm sorry 13 year old girl, no amount of stuffing is going to make your boobs fill out that top.
- And no, the 17+ year old boys are not looking at you. Promise.
- Water socks. Ugly as all get out but oh so worth it.