Yes, that is the time that I was awaken by my sweet baby boy. Although when I first looked at my clock, I thought it very much not so sweet that the first number I saw came before 6. Unfortunately, the reason for the much, much too early wake up call was an upset tummy. The good news was that Tucker went potty in the potty; the bad news is that he has thrown up 3 times thus far and all times have been on a separate cushion of the couch. To his credit, times #2 and #3 he attempted and did get some vomit into his "throw up bowl."
So, I feel that need to make some brighter points:
- Today I am thankful for slip-cover couches. Washing!
- Today I am thankful for a washing machine.
- Today I am thankful for Disney. Yup.
- Today I am thankful for baby wipes. The clean-up capabilities are endless.
- Today I am thankful for cherry fruit crisp. :)