25 November 2009

Family Pictures '09

So I decided that I wanted to have family pictures taken this year since the last ones we had done Tucker was 6 months old. One of my friends just had their family pictures done by a local gal and I really like them so I called and made an appointment.

Now what I'm about to show you is just a small sampling of what was taken, I think she took 700 pictures and I haven't gotten all the proofs back yet but I still think they're pretty darn sweet.

Oh and by-the-way, the boys wanted NO PART of the pictures. None. I'm shocked we even got some of them smiling and or looking at the camera. It was just one of those days.

3 comments:

Amy said...

SOOO cute!!!

Brittany said...

So cute! I LOVE their little shoes. So grown up!

Jennifer W said...

Turned out great and I can't wait to see more. That's my Christmas wish, a good photography session. We shall see...