17 May 2013

InstaFriday

life rearranged

Hello Friday!
Hello the beginning of swim season!
Hello no soccer game tomorrow!
Hello having family time this weekend!

Book Character Parade at school. Mr. FBI

Thing #14 (all the Kindergarteners were "Things")

This forecast looked a little dreary for our double game. (but it didn't rain a drop!)

Seriously. GO SPURS GO!

My view.

We introduced the boys to Monopoly. Let' say that mommy is still competitive.

One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when people don't return their carts to a cart return. I'm standing IN the cart return. Is it really so hard to walk the extra 10 steps to put your cart away so that people can walk on the sidewalk and so that cars won't get damaged?

Happy Mother's Day to me!

:)

My boy.

New study: Nehemiah. She Reads Truth. Good stuff!

They're pretty sweet.

I am in love with all the prints at Lands End! Super, duper cute swim suit choices!

Wednesday. (and that's totally Tyson dancing in front)

Breakfast with Mom at school. :)

Yesterday we ditched doing homework after school and opted to cool off at Mimi's pool.

It was a good choice.

Happy Friday y'all!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Go Spurs Go!!

Angie Thier said...

Hah! I'm not generally a competitive person, but Monopoly brings out the worst in me, ha!! Let's just say we have a rule that Chuck and I don't play it because someone might end up on the couch that night, ha!! (Not that that's ever really happened...but it could.)

On a serious note, I'm so sorry to hear about your panic attack. I am praying for you!!