31 May 2013

InstaFriday

life rearranged

I'm a little sad that this week is over.
Next week is the last week of school.
Can I really have an almost 2nd grader and an almost 1st grader?!
Madness.

The Lego Store. A M A Z I N G.

Cousins came too!

Tyson brought home his daily journal. It was one of the best reads ever.

My brother-in-law owns his own chimney sweep business. Notice the hat?

I love to read.

This man completes me. {and oh my goodness we were so stinkin' young!}

My beautiful mother-in-law. 

Stuart's homemade trail mix. Peanut M&Ms, cashews, pecans, macadamias, honey roasted peanuts and raisins. Yes, it's the most expensive trail mix ever.

Family movie time.

Venison kabobs. YUM!

Memorial Day fun!

My nephew and I being silly.

First swim team practice of 2013!

If there was someone I would hire to do one thing for me, it would be a launderer. Blerg.

Finishing up Nehemiah. She Reads Truth.

Tucker's teacher sent home of bag of clothes. The shorts were size 5. He's now wearing a size 7. All in the span of one school year.

Happy Friday y'all!

1 comments:

Brianna Kay said...

When I see your handwriting in a journal on your blog - it brings back a flood of memories of letters from some girl named Miriam (is that right?). Gee whiz that was so long ago I'm not going to dignify it by counting the years. ;-)