25 July 2009

Not

The past two weeks have flown by. Taking on workinghood has put a whole new spin on our lives; one that I am grateful for but was not entirely prepared for. When I get home I am so mind-numbingly tired that I have little left in me to even take off my clothes. The task of keeping my eyes open is beyond exhausting. Either way, since this role reversal of the "bread winner" has taken place I have been neglecting some things.

What I have NOT been up to during the past two weeks:

  • cooking
  • cleaning
  • laundry
  • balancing the checkbook twice a day
  • reading
  • blogging
  • my Sunday night rituals
  • taking pictures
  • picking up dog poo
  • mowing the dead grass
  • emailing
  • taking surveys
  • my female dog that has been in heat for 2.5 weeks now
Surprised? I am.

Would you also say a pray for Luke and his family? They are dealing with some difficult circumstances right now and really need some encouragement.

0 comments: