22 June 2010

10 Things Tuesday

  1. I got to sleep early today because Stuart didn't have class this afternoon (and consequently got to wake up in time to cook dinner and actually be with my family)
  2. We are getting our wood floor redone in preparation for selling our house-yea!
  3. We are going to be selling our house (soon) and I am getting more than a little anxious about it
  4. Stuart has 26 more school days till graduation (HALLELUJAH!)
  5. Stuart has a rather long honey-do list
  6. I tried Nutella for the first time this week-hello new BFF
  7. Today is my grandmother's birthday-Happy Birthday Neenee!
  8. Tucker just unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper
  9. It's 5 million degrees outside
  10. Luke is vent free and doing fabulously! Praise the Lord!

1 comments:

Brianna Kay said...

Had a similar meeting with Nutella recently and like you cannot be separated from it! :)