21 June 2010

Pirate Bug Man


Recently the boys saw an episode of Billy the Exterminator.

Yes, please shake your head in a disapproving way. I did too. My first thought when I saw a clip of the show was, "a man who wasn't shown enough attention when he was 16 so now feels like as an adult, he can do whatever he wants because people will notice him." And, " really, are the spikes on his shoulder necessary for pest removal?"

Either way, I wasn't impressed the the show, or the man, or his actions. BUT the boys were enthralled. Immediately they coined the phrase "Pirate-Bug Man" which I think is beyond fitting and ask to watch this show all the time (which we don't).
From that brief encounter they have been "chasing" and "finding" all sorts of creatures and lore in the house.

Searching
Can you see that snake?
Oh, that's a big one!
Another extraction tool.
Tucker's gonna make 'em dance out.
Such a proud mom.
And for your viewing pleasure...

These boys, they just make me laugh.

0 comments: