20 April 2012

InstaFriday

Happy Friday y'all!

Yeehaw.

Tucker loves bacon.

I mean, he REALLY loves bacon.

Taking a ride in grandma's (great grandma's) convertible.

Love Lowe's.

Spring.

I may or may not have eaten my weight in this Saturday night.

Tucker learned how to text.

I made Stuart happy.

New reading material for the boys.

Sewing 101-Tucks.

Sewing 101-Shirring. This makes me want to have a little girl so badly!

Sewing 101-Buttons and buttonholes.

Outside.

Fuzzy caterpillar thing.

Sewing 101-Zippers. 


life rearranged

2 comments:

a said...

I LOVE your fridge. I WISH mine looked like yours...all those pretty rows. My husband would move one of everything just to watch me twitch. ;)

Here from Kelly's Korner and I'll be back...local!! :)

Comment moderation? NO! I am terribly awful at these, but I'm doing it for you!

a said...

Ha, ha!

Got it on the first try!

(You don't have to approve this one. Just though the drama from the previous comment deserved a follow-up...)