27 April 2012

InstaFriday

Y'all, I have not been a good blogger this week.
In fact, I have not been a good blogger for the past few months.
BUT this week, I really do have a good excuse-
SEWING.
I have been sewing.
Rather, learning how to sew.
But either way, sewing and laundry and dishes and
PLAYING OUTSIDE
have taken precedence over blogging.
However, I have this handy little thing called an iphone.
And with said device, I document my day.
To be more accurate, 
Tucker documents himself and I wrestle my phone
from his grubby hands just enough to snap a few pictures.
Thus, my week in instagram.

Our pattern :)

Dog sitting

It's hot outside; ice cream is cold.

My niece A at my niece G's band concert.

Band concert 

My baby is so smart.

Homework.

Me. Compliments of Tucker.

Sandbox.

Snaps.

Elastic.

Elastic part 2.

Swings.

My dining room has been taken over.

Tucker dressed himself.

Fabric's cut! Ready to sew!

Happy Friday y'all!

life rearranged

0 comments: