08 March 2013

InstaFriday


Well, another week has come and gone.
And another week of healing has come and gone.
I am very happy to report that this week I introduced driving.
Yes, DRIVING.
I can only go very short distances (mainly to school and back) but hallelujah, I am no longer stuck in the house!

The weather was beautiful and they wanted a picnic, so we said sure!

I sincerely hate laundry.

I totally did this by myself. (patting myself on the back)

He's my sole mate. :)

My husband is spoiling me. Another get well gift. Yippee!

Tyson has said he wants to be a "constructioner" since he was little.

Boy 1.

Boy 2.

I decided Stu needed a little spoiling too.

 He loves her.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Emily Powell said...

LOVE your hair! I could never do that to my own hair.

Unknown said...

oh, the laundry. I just feel like I'm ALWAYS folding someone else's underwear. No fun.
Happy Friday!

Natalie Jane said...

I tried to do that to my hair. It did not look like your photo :)

Stopping by from Insta-Friday.
I have a giveaway going on this week!
http://www.nataliessentiments.com/2013/03/five-year-blogiversary-giveaway.html