Welcome to Spring Break, day 1! Also know as NO SCHOOL day 1! I fondly remember spring break as the time we would go skiing for the week, sleeping and thoroughly enjoying some time off. It's amazing how that perspective changes once you're a parent.
Being that it's Monday and there's no school, I thought it only fitting to share a few scattered, manic if you will, thoughts that I have had over the past few days.
- I firmly believe that all video games should have a two player option. Obviously the makers of such one player games did not have two little boys vying for screen time.
- I CAN NOT STAND when other adults tell my children what to do when I am standing right in front of them.
- Stop begging, Turbo.
- I'm dreaming to the Lego Batman soundtrack. This is not good.
- If I could hire help, it would be someone to do the laundry.
- Why do people pretend to be Christians? I am by NO MEANS a model Christian but don't claim to be one and in the same breath post pictures of your mostly naked body and comment that you're going to "hook up" with your boyfriend. That really irritates me.
- My children are the stereotypical mini version of Stuart and I. It's comical really.
- One day we'll finish our house to-do list. One day.
- Is it Friday yet?