31 December 2008

2008 A Year in Review

As I think on 2008, there are so many memories that come flooding back to me. This was truly a hard year. I have had the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. But God was there thru it all. The greatest blessing is having my family and friends.
Here is a picture review (with some commentary) on 2008:

January

February
Tucker turned 1!

March

April


May
This month was too difficult for words. On May 26 my mother-in-law passed away very unexpectedly. The whole family was able to be with her during her last two days. My heart aches knowing that my boys will never know their Nana and that my husband lost his mother. How do you say goodbye? We love and miss you Jennifer!

June
And then God reminded me that he also giveth...
It's amazing how life can change so quickly! June brought the birth of my precious niece Kate. The boys kinda like here too. :)


July

August


September
Tyson turned 3!
We also bought our first house! Goodbye military housing!

October
Stuart turned 30!
Happy Halloween!


November


December
I turned 28. Another year closer to Stuart...
We celebrated our first Christmas in OUR house.
We turned the page on another year of marriage-6 years!

Phew! What a year!
May your 2009 be filled with love, hope, peace and faith.
Blessings!

0 comments: