06 August 2009

Regular

Me: Hey Mr. Regular.
Mr. Regular: I really need to see the doctor.
Me: I know Mr. Regular. How are you doing tonight?
Mr. Regular: Not good. My wife's coming home tomorrow and so my girlfriend has to leave so that they aren't at the house at the same time.
Me: Ok. So what's going on? Why are we here tonight?
Mr. Regular: Oh man, you need to cut off my finger.
Me: Why do we need to do that?
Mr. Regular: Well my girlfriend bit it 'cause she was mad at me for throwing the tv out the window.
Me: Why did you throw the tv out the window?
Mr. Regular: 'Cause she poured bleach on me.
Me: Ok. And how'd you get the cut on your cheek?
Mr. Regular: Well, 'ya see, I was climbing out the window to go see my other girlfriend.
Me: Oh, ok.

Reason for treatment: Altered Mental State

1 comments:

Jennifer W said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!