13 July 2010

A Cop Out Post

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 75 degrees. If Stuart had it his way, it would on 78 and if I had it mine, it would be on 70.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: non-theme. I so want to have a beautiful, comfy bedroom but it's the last thing that we ever think about and so it's the last thing to have anything done to it.


C- The CAR in the driveway is: a 2002 Mazda MPV minivan. And I LOVE it.

D- My DESK looks: non existent.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: totally dependent on the boys. Some days it's 6:15 and some days it's 6:52.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.

G- My GARAGE is filled with: tools. junk. crap. spider webs. oil. tile. a bathroom vanity. tires. but NOT a car.

H- My HOUSE is: really, really old.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: lots of laundry that needs to be folded and miscellaneous items from all our renovating drama.

J- My favorite JUICE is: apple or white grape. Wish I wasn't allergic to oranges. :(

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the fridge. The dishwasher is a very close 2nd.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: the mailman.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: my mortgage bill and Business Week Magazine.

N- My NEIGHBORS think: I'm ready to slash their tires (which I won't) for ALWAYS blocking part of our driveway with their truck.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: condiments, milk, cold cuts, and yogurt (for the kids, not me. I'm kinda grossed out by yogurt).

P- My last house PARTY was: New Year's Eve 2007. Gracious, that was a while ago.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: cereal. Can't get much faster than that.

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: the living/family room.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: currently Suave. I'm frugal like that.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: 50". I know, it's a man thing.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: a tv stand and the 2nd leaf for our table.

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: yesterday.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: a really dirty garage.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: energy.

Y- My YARD is: in need of mowing. Thank you rain!

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: completely out of whack thanks to working nights.

*Please be in pray for Luke today. He has a big visit with his regarding his decanulation today.*

0 comments: