28 July 2010

Uh, no

Me: Tyson, do you know that baby Joshua is going to be here soon?
Tyson: Is he coming to my house tomorrow?
Me: Oh, no baby. I mean that baby Joshua is going to be born soon.
Tyson: Is he going to be born tomorrow?
Me: Well, no. But I'm sure that Aunt Marci is ready for him to be born tomorrow.
Tyson: Me too. Is he going to play Legos with me and Tucker?
Me: I'm sure he will love to play Legos with you and Tucker. But first he has to get a little bigger.
Tyson: Is he going to be a baby when he's born?
Me: Yup. He's going to be teeny, tiny. {well, if he's like his sister and you two, not so teeny}
Tyson: Can we have a baby Joshua?
Me: Uh, no.

We can't wait to meet you little man!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a beautiful belly shot!!!

Brooks Family said...

haha, yeah why can't you have a baby Joshua?!