21 July 2010

Ramblings


Stuart has 10 more school days left till graduation (including today).
He has a follow-up interview with the company he interviewed with last week.
No real job offers yet.
As a plan B, Stuart applied for grad school, took the entrance exam and passed it with flying colors.
I am crippled with anxiety about our immediate future.
We have surpassed month 6 of bathroom renovation.
Yeah.
My precious nephew, Joshua is due in a month.
Our friends, Amy and Paul just found out that they are having another boy.
My best friend from Las Vegas moved to Wichita Falls over a month ago and I haven't seen her.
Weird.
They are having a little girl that's due in October.
I'm having some baby envy.
Tucker's favorite tv show right now is "Super Why" on PBS.
I just finished reading A Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin.
I cried and cried and cried.
Then again, I think I've cried in all his books.
The boys are sleeping fantastically again now that we've un-bunked their beds.
The key word being *sleeping*.
Stuart forgot to put a Pull-Up in Tucker last night and he saturated everything within a foot of him.
Nice.
Potty-training is going swimmingly.
Other than having to wear a Pull-Up at bed times, Tucker is accident free.
I really shouldn't have written that because now he'll have nothing but accidents today.
I really, really hate bugs.
Stuart and I need to go on a date.
Maybe to celebrate school ending.

0 comments: