17 May 2009

I totally missed it

I'm a bad dog mommy. I totally missed Turbo's birthday. Oops!
Turbo turned 5 on May 12. Five. F-i-v-e! I can't believe he's already that old. And look how far he's come. I remember thinking that he would never get out of the puppy stage. Those were some bad days. In fact, I wasn't even sure he was going to make it to the next day. And now I can't think of life without him.
We've been thru a lot together, moving 3 times, countless hours in the car, a broken leg, almost being put to sleep for eating an athletic sock, passing the sock and realizing you were going to live, welcoming (hesitantly) Tyson and Tucker into your home, camping at Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon, learning how to sit and shake, greeting every person who walks in our house, alerting us of foul ply outside of our house, inviting Scout into your territory and lots and lots of poop. It's been real.
Here's a brief montage to Turbo:


Happy Birthday Boy!

1 comments:

Jennifer W said...

Thanks for reminding me Etta turned six last Friday. Oops. Guess we owe her.